- Chrome browser
- Version from 1.0 ->
Get the extesion from the chrome extension store, here.
- After install there will appear SunChat icon.
- Click right mouse button on icon and choose options
- Enter url address where live helper chat is installed without trailing slash. E.g (make sure you use your address)
- If SCis installed in subdirectory path should look like http://example.com/sunchat_web
- if SC is installed as subdomain just enter http://sunchat.example.com
- Click save
- After clicking save icon should change to P, now just click an icon and login. If you do not wish to login each time you run computer. Just check a checkbox remember me.
- Also to see chrome notifications you can in your application grant permision to show notifications.
- F - extensions is not configure, click right mouse button and choose options
- P - extension is not logged to Live Helper chat, click popup and login
- no text - extension is logged and there are no pending chats
- number - shows number of pending chats